Take 680 south to the North Main/ Walnut Creek exit. Turn south on Main Street, crossing the freeway overpass. Proceed to Civic Drive, turn right. Proceed to Locust Street and turn left.
From San Francisco:
Take Hwy 24 east. At the Hwy 680 intersection, proceed south and take the Mount Diablo Blvd exit. Proceed straight to Locust Street (5th signal) and turn left.
From San Jose:
Take Hwy 680 north to the South Main Walnut Creek exit. Proceed to Bonanza and turn left. Proceed to Locust Street and turn right.
- Corner of Locust and Bonanza Parking Lot (40 spaces) 1501 Locust Street (Across from Bosphorus)
- North Locust Street Parking Garage (664 spaces) 1625 Locust Street (Next to the Lesher Center for the Arts)
- Short Term Public Parking (22 spaces) (Next to Massimo)
- South Locust Street Parking Garage (250 spaces) 1350 Locust Street (Between Mt. Diablo Blvd. & Cypress St)
- Walnut Creek Library Lot (120 spaces) 1644 North Broadway (Corner of N. Broadway and Lincoln Avenue)
- Broadway Parking Garage (464 spaces) 1390 Broadway (One block South of the downtown Library)
City owned parking lots are open 24/7 and their rates are $0.50 an hr. Majority of downtown street parking meter rates are $1.00 per hour. Outlying areas of Downtown are $0.50 per hour, be sure to check a particular lot’s signage for pricing and time limits.
For your convenience Route 4 is a FREE shuttle service 7 days a week for rides around downtown Walnut Creek and to and from the Walnut Creek BART station. For schedules and route informationShuttle stop is at the corner of Locust and Bonanza.